|Posted on Friday, October 16, 2015 - 09:50 am: ||
I have a full set of 1190RX Bodywork in practically perfect condition. The bodywork was pulled from a new 1190rx after two track days to break in the motor. The bodywork contains:
Two pieces have their fastener mount tabs broken -- something I didn't notice until I took the bodywork off the bike. Probably happened at the dealer. The damage is not visible when mounted on the bike.
• Right half upper front fairing
• Left half upper front fairing
• (No windscreen)
• Left side fairing panel. Front screw tab broken at the head of the belly pan area. (minor)
• Right side fairing panel.
• Tail section
• Tank cover. Part of the under-seat mounting flange broken.
• Belly pan
• All mounting hardware -- fasteners, clip nuts, washers, etc. All the hardware you need.
There's a few other odds and ends from a street bike in there as well. Ask nice and I'll throw in a key, ignition block and gas cap. Don't need those on a race bike, either.
I've got this on e-bay at $1k. It's all packed up, ready to ship. Make an offer, get it out of my garage.